COVID-19 UPDATE: Good Hope Resort is open to the public.
LATEST UPDATE: THURSDAY 24 SEPT, 2020
Good Hope Resort is back open to the public as of Monday June 1, 2020 for all accommodation bookings, camping, fishing, caravans and boat launching, however bookings/reservations are essential to enter the park, including walk-ins, no exceptions.
Please contact reception by phone or online to book your visit in advance as social distancing rules still apply. Social distancing signage and rules are in place at Good Hope and anyone with any flu-like symptoms or have Coronavirus cannot enter the park.
Currently the water level is at 78% and all ramps are open for launching.
DAY VISITOR RATES:
– Car Entry $25 (Rates apply for the first 2 people, then $10 pp thereafter)
– Boat Launch $30
– Jet Ski 1 on trailer $30
– JetSki 2 on trailer $45
– Additional people at $10 to be added as extras
– When booking online, customers will need to provide their car registration number, bookings will not be accepted without it as it is a measure as to how many people are in the park at one time.
– Purchasing a Season Pass is excluded, please call reception to discuss.
– All be prepaid guests will receive an email confirmation and a text message with their boom gate pin code and terms and conditions of entry for that day.
Please make your reservations either online or give Liz a call on (02) 6227 1234, we are super happy and looking forward to seeing everyone back again!
Please stay safe and thank you from Good Hope Resort.